The Manager template allows you to review and edit features in a map. Multiple maps with editable layers can be added to the app and navigated using a basic set of map exploration tools. Use multiple layouts that include a large table to directly edit values or compare attributes of layers. Choose to add separate panels to view attachments and related records of features. (To learn more, see the blog article about Manager.)
Choose this template to create an app for use cases such as the following examples:
- Review crowdsourced problems with roads in a neighborhood
- Adjust the completion status of jobs in the field based on a weekly report
- Update tax records for real estate properties after ownership changes
Manager requires a web map with at least one editable feature layer.
The following list includes key settings and capabilities that you can configure for this app:
- Basemap gallery—Display a collection of basemaps in the side panel that users can add to the map. Use the Esri default set or choose a basemap group to offer app users.
- Edit tools—Provide options to add and update features in editable layers. Users can turn on snapping for more efficient and precise editing.
- Export to CSV—Download the search results as a .csv file.
- Attribute filter—Configure map filter options that are available to app users.
- Floor filter—Allow users to visualize data for a specific floor of a building in a floor-aware map.
All Instant Apps templates include settings for a Home button and zoom controls, a legend, and the ability to search the map or data.