ArcGIS Hub is a way for organizations to share websites, maps, events, and other content around important initiatives happening in your community. By signing up for a free community account, you can save your favorite content, websites, and events and access them at anytime on a computer or mobile device. You can also create maps and stories using open data and share your content with others.
You do not need an account to search for and download open data shared through a site. Open data is always free to the public.
- Explore ArcGIS Hub to discover what's happening in your community.
- Open a site in a supported browser when you've found an initiative that interests you.
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the site.
Note:A sign-in prompt also opens when you click on a call-to-action button, such as Follow or Learn More. The sign-in prompt also appears when clicking Attend on any event that you find related to an initiative. If these sign-in options aren't available to you, the organization may not support community accounts.
- Click No Account? Create a community account.
- Provide either an email address or existing login credentials to Facebook, Google, AppleID, or GitHub.
Note:Depending on the organization sponsoring the initiative, you may only be able to set up a community account with a set of supported social sign-in credentials.