The ArcGIS Solutions app is accessible in the app launcher when you sign in to your ArcGIS Online organization or ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
To deploy a solution, complete the following steps:
- Sign in to your ArcGIS Online organization or ArcGIS Enterprise portal.
- Click the Apps button in the header of the site and click Solutions.
If the ArcGIS Solutions app does not appear in the app switcher, clear your browser's cache and try opening it again.
- Browse the ArcGIS Solutions gallery by industry or search by keyword.
- Hover over a solution and click View Details to learn more about it.
- If you choose to deploy a solution, click Deploy now.
Tip:You can deploy one or more solutions at the same time. After a solution finishes deploying, it is accessible from the My Solutions tab.
- If prompted, search for a spatial reference by name or well-known ID (WKID). Click the spatial reference and click Deploy.
Note:Choosing the appropriate spatial reference is an important step when you plan to collect high-accuracy data or if precise measurements are needed.
- After deployment is complete, hover over the solution and click Open.
The ArcGIS Solutions app creates all the ArcGIS items included with the solution and adds them to a new folder in your content. The app also creates a solution item that summarizes the content included and shows the relationship between items. The solution item will have an ArcGIS Solutions badge signifying that it is an Esri-supported solution.