Learn more about any general improvements, lifecycle changes, and issues addressed in this ArcGIS Solutions release.
General improvementsCommunity Data Aggregation
- Support for ArcGIS Pro 3.0.
- New Daily Crimes and Daily Calls For Service maps leveraging simplified symbology used in a new Daily Activity Dashboard.
- A new Flood Impact Analysis ArcGIS Pro project.
- Added the Cutoff parameter to Path Planner tool to improve performance when routing large datasets.
- Updated Path Planner toolbox and fixed minor issues.
- An updated Utility Data Management Support toolbox for ArcGIS Pro 2.9 and ArcGIS Pro 3.1.
- Updated data model and updated tasks to fix an issue with the attribute command
- An update of WaterDistributionSystem feature layer to support Fire Hydrant Inspections and Adopt-A-Hydrant solutions.
- An update of WaterDistributionSystem feature layer to support the Fire Hydrant Inspections and Adopt-A-Hydrant solutions.
- Park Infrastructure Management has been moved to Mature Lifecycle Phase. Capabilities have been replaced with Parks and Grounds Management.
- The following Health and Human Services solutions have been moved to Mature Lifecycle Phase: Coronavirus Response, Coronavirus Recovery Dashboard, and Hospitalization and PPE Inventory.
- The following State and Local Government solutions have been moved to Mature Lifecycle Phase: 3D Basemaps, Incentive Zones, and Site Selector.