Listed below are common questions about ArcGIS Solutions.
- How are organizations leveraging ArcGIS Solutions?
- How much do solutions cost?
- How do I deploy a solution?
- How do I find the solution version number?
- How do I deploy a new version of a solution?
- Can I deploy multiple versions of a solution to the same ArcGIS organization?
- Can I use my existing layers or data in the maps and apps created with a solution?
- Can I set the spatial reference on layers included in a solution?
- Are there resources available to help me learn how to deploy and use a solution?
- How do I stay connected with the ArcGIS Solutions community and understand what solutions are currently being developed?
- How do I submit enhancement ideas or report bugs?
ArcGIS Solutions provides industry-specific configurations of ArcGIS that align with your organization's needs and help you maximize your investment in location-based data and technology. These solutions leverage the power of ArcGIS and help you manage authoritative geospatial data, improve operations, gain new insight, and enhance services. Each solution includes one or more apps, surveys, maps, feature layers, and ArcGIS Pro projects that can be configured to meet your needs.
Many organizations deploy solutions and use them as is. Other organizations deploy solutions and configure them to meet specific needs they have. If a solution doesn't fit your organization's needs, it can still be used as inspiration for your specific project and the ArcGIS configurations you might create.
To deploy a new version of a solution, select the solution and click Deploy now. When you deploy the new version, a new folder will be created in your organization and the updated or new items will be placed in the folder. Existing items will not be updated or deleted.
Refer to the Upgrading to a new version topic for more details.
Yes. You can deploy multiple versions of a solution to a single organization. In the ArcGIS Solutions app, select a solution you have already deployed and click Deploy now to deploy another copy of the solution.
To differentiate between copies, you can rename each folder in My Content. You can also add a prefix to each solution item to simplify searching for content in your organization or portal.
After you deploy a solution, you can load existing data into the layers provided. Keep in mind that each of the layers are designed to support the maps and apps provided in the solution and, in many cases, will require content to function properly. If you do not have this content in your existing layers or data, the solution may not work as designed.
How do I stay connected with the ArcGIS Solutions community and understand what solutions are currently being developed?
You can connect with other users and ask questions in the ArcGIS Solutions board on Esri Community.