Several sample notebooks illustrate the range of capabilities and applications available in ArcGIS Notebooks. Each sample notebook demonstrates a workflow in a functional category, such as data science, spatial analysis, content management, or GIS administration.
Access the sample notebook library
To access the Esri Sample Notebooks library, complete the following steps:
- In the notebook editor, click Samples.
- Click a notebook title to view its item page. This provides additional information about the sample, and gives you options to preview, open, download, or share the sample.
- Optionally click the favorites button to add a notebook to Favorites.
Available sample notebooks
The following sample notebooks are available in your ArcGIS Online organization, arranged by category:
- Administration: Deploy automatic notifications
- Administration: Manage inactive users
- Administration: Manage and allocate credits
- Administration: Validate user profiles
- Aggregation analysis: Which college district has the fewest low-income families
- Content Management: Check for broken URLs
- Content Management: Identify insecure items
- Content Management: Validate item metadata
- Crime Analysis: Boston Police
- Data Summarization: Construction permits, part 2/2
- Data Visualization: Construction permits, part 1/2
- Deep Learning: Downscale climate models
- Deep Learning: Predict El Niño-southern oscillation
- EBK Regression: Identify urban heat islands
- Forest-based Classification: Predict asthma rates
- Network Analysis: Investigate Chennai floods
- Network Analysis: Track river pollutants
- Routing: Find the nearest hospital
- Site Selection: Health clinics
- Site Selection: Restaurant clusters