The ArcGIS for SharePoint web part enables a rich display of SharePoint lists, ArcGIS hosted feature services, and ArcGIS web maps on an interactive map.
To insert an ArcGIS Maps web part on your page, do the following:
- Browse to the page on which you want to insert the ArcGIS for SharePoint web part.
- Put the page in edit mode.
- Click the location on the page where you want to insert the ArcGIS for SharePoint web part.
The web part search pane appears, displaying available web parts.
- Click ArcGIS for SharePoint.
The ArcGIS for SharePoint web part appears on the page, prompting you to sign in to ArcGIS or continue in the standard experience.
If a message is displayed saying the app is not configured, your SharePoint site collection administrator needs to set the credentials to enable the app for use.
- Sign in or click Continue to use the map in the standard experience.
The map loads using the default basemap and map settings.
- On the SharePoint ribbon, click Save as draft.
The web part is saved to the page and the page reloads in run mode.