ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 is a suite of data visualization components that you can use to bring location analytics to your business applications. Adding content from ArcGIS adds spatial context and relevance to your Microsoft data, helping you to broaden how you interpret your data and expand your analysis.
With ArcGIS for Microsoft 365, you can find answers and add insight to make better business decisions, enhance visualizations, and collaborate with your team.
How to use this help
Use the topics in the Get started tab to learn about everything you can do with ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 to use maps and other location analytics to spatially enhance your data. Workflows that are specific to the Microsoft components are identified in a Related topics table at the bottom of each topic. Workflows that apply to all components, like how to style data, are part of the Get started topics.
See the following Get started topics for more information about what you can do with the ArcGIS for Microsoft 365 components:
- Get started with ArcGIS for Excel—Add a geographic component to the data analysis functionality of Microsoft Excel.
- Get started with ArcGIS for Power BI—Map and visualize your Microsoft Power BI business data.
- Get started with ArcGIS for SharePoint—Use location analytics to improve your Microsoft SharePoint content.
- Get started with ArcGIS for Teams—Collaborate and share ArcGIS content in Microsoft Teams.
- Get started with ArcGIS Connectors for Power Automate—Automate your mapping with low-code or no-code workflows.