The 1.1 version update includes enhancements to the user experience as well as improvements throughout the extension.
This release introduces access to ArcGIS Online using enterprise logins and filtering options for your data.
- Enterprise logins—You can now sign in to ArcGIS Online using your enterprise login.
- Complimentary email login—Allows you to access ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud using your email address. You have access to all public content hosted on ArcGIS Online as an anonymous user.
- Detailed vector content—New large-scale vector content has been added for the United States and the world.
- Label Layers—Adding and modifying existing layer labels is now possible with this release. Manage labels to improve the overall appearance of your map.
- Filter Layers—Add and modify existing filters (definition queries) to refine what data is visible based on attribute queries
- Add .csv and .txt files (geosearch)—You can now download .csv and .txt files data into the compilation window.
- Places (geosearch)—You can now find and add locations to the compilation window by typing in a search based on name, address, or category.
- Continuous Scaling—The ability to refine map scale with a greater level of precision has been improved.