The March 2018 update includes enhancements to the Mapboards window and general improvements throughout the extension.
This release has been focused on improving your experience when using the Mapboards window and has introduced some new capabilities, including the following:
- Ability to add KML files.
- Imperial units-based scale bar.
- You can change the default download location of your maps.
- Better support for non-English-running Adobe applications.
- Mapboards window—This release includes a better editing experience when using the Mapboards window. You now have faster access to width, height, and scale settings. The ability to lock and unlock the window has been added, sizing now honors map scale or page size settings, and you can choose from a list of Adobe's preset document sizes and get access to ArcGIS Online and Living Atlas web maps in the Mapboards window.
This release introduces access to ArcGIS Online using enterprise logins and filtering options for your data.
- Enterprise logins—You can now sign in to ArcGIS Online using your enterprise login.
- Complimentary email login—Allows you to access ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud using your email address. You have access to all public content hosted on ArcGIS Online as an anonymous user.
- Detailed vector content—New large-scale vector content has been added for the United States and the world.
- Label layers—Adding and modifying existing layer labels is now possible with this release. Manage labels to improve the overall appearance of your map.
- Filter layers—Add and modify existing filters (definition queries) to refine what data is visible based on attribute queries.
- Add .csv and .txt files (geosearch)—You can now download .csv and .txt file data into the compilation window.
- Places (geosearch)—You can now find and add locations to the compilation window by typing a search based on name, address, or category.
- Continuous scaling—The ability to refine map scale with a greater level of precision has been improved.