To sign in to Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud, complete the following steps:
- Start Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
- From the Window menu, choose Extensions and click ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud.
- In the window that appears, select your organization type and follow the corresponding instructions to sign in to the extension.
- For ArcGIS Enterprise, enter your portal URL. Click the Save Portal button to add the URL to the Saved Portals list so you can select it the next time you sign in. In the Saved Portals section, you can click the Portal Options button for each URL and choose to edit or remove it.
- If you choose to stay signed in, you'll remain signed in for a period of two weeks, after which you'll need to sign in again. (To sign out, use the Account button in the Mapboards or Compilation window.)
See Authentication methods for a list of those supported in Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud. (Despite your user type, ArcGIS Online organization administrators can block organization access to Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud.) Contact your organization administrator for a valid account or for assistance.
Dock the two windows together to access them as tabs within a single window.
You can now import content or search for a place of interest to start designing with data-driven maps. If you have an AIX file that was exported from ArcGIS Pro, you can open it in Illustrator (File > Open) once you're signed in to the extension.
Try the following quick resources to start creating maps with ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud: