ArcGIS includes a wide range of apps that help you interact with the maps and data in your organization. Esri web apps and related sites that you have access to through your organization can be launched directly from your site. Click the Apps button in the header of the site and choose the app or related site you want to open. The app or related site opens in a new browser tab.
Apps for the field
Apps for the field provide focused workflows and tools for your day-to-day tasks. With these apps, you can track assets, create operational dashboards, collect data and imagery, and navigate routes. These apps run everywhere—on desktops, the web, smartphones, and tablets—so you can be productive no matter where you are or what device you are using.
- Collect and edit data in the field with Collector for ArcGIS.
- Use Navigator for ArcGIS to route to places that matter to you.
- Use Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS to monitor activities, track your field workforce, and assess the status of your operations.
- Everyone in your organization can use Explorer for ArcGIS to discover, analyze, and share maps on their device.
- Workforce for ArcGIS allows you to sync with other apps to get assignments, navigate to them, and collect data in one workflow, on one mobile device.
- Survey123 for ArcGIS is a simple and intuitive formcentric data-gathering solution for creating and analyzing surveys in three easy steps.
Apps for the office
View, analyze, create, and share maps and location information. ArcGIS apps work for marketing, operations, strategy, sales, leadership, IT, GIS, and more. With these apps, you can analyze data from more angles, including location, to make smarter decisions.
- Use Map Viewer to perform analysis and create maps that you can share through apps and websites.
- View, create, and share 3D scenes in a browser with Scene Viewer.
- Use ArcGIS Pro to create 2D and 3D maps.
- Use ArcGIS Earth to display 3D and 2D map data, including KML, and sketch placemarks to easily understand spatial information.
- ArcGIS Maps for Power BI offers Microsoft Power BI users enhanced mapping capabilities, demographic data, and map visualizations.
- Add mapping capabilities to Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with ArcGIS Maps for Office.
- Use ArcGIS Business Analyst to analyze the data in your business.
- Get mapping capabilities in a web-based framework using ArcGIS Community Analyst.
- GeoPlanner for ArcGIS allows you to collaborate with your ArcGIS Online organization on land-based planning and designs.
- Integrate map-based query capabilities with Esri Maps for MicroStrategy.
- Use Esri Maps for IBM Cognos to add maps into your IBM Cognos reports.
- Add mapping capabilities to Microsoft SharePoint with ArcGIS Maps for SharePoint.
- Create, edit, and share 3D building models and urban environments with Esri CityEngine.
- Drone2Map for ArcGIS streamlines the creation of professional imagery products from drone-captured imagery for visualization and analysis in ArcGIS.
- ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud gives you access to maps from within the Adobe design apps.
Apps for the community
Use configurable apps and open data portals to share vital information and bring your content to life.
Want apps with your own look and feel? Create modern, responsive web apps with ArcGIS app builders.
- Create your own native, cross-platform apps with AppStudio for ArcGIS.
- Use Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS to create apps from ready-to-use widgets and configurable themes.
- Choose from a comprehensive set of configurable apps to create your own focused web apps.
- Use Esri Story Maps to create story-based apps that inform and inspire your audience.