The latest release includes the following enhancements:
Create threshold areas
The Threshold Areas workflow allows you to create areas that expand around a location until specific criteria are reached—for example, 25,000 people. This is useful when you are studying new markets and want to see the drive time of an area that represents the total customers (or members) needed for a new business location.
Use more sites when creating an ArcGIS Dashboard
The maximum number of sites you can use when creating an ArcGIS Dashboard has been increased to 500.
Integration with the new ArcGIS StoryMaps
New Infographics and Classic reports
- For USA, 2020 Census Redistricting Data (PL- 94-171) infographic and classic report
- For Mexico, new infographics: At Risk Population and Key Facts
- For Canada, new infographics: Demographic Profile, Demographics and Spending, Economic Development, Nearby Restaurants, Population and Household Trends, Population and Key Indicators, Poverty Indicators, Prism Key Facts, Target Market Summary, Visible Minority
Key data updates include:
- Census 2020 Redistricting data (USA and Puerto Rico). To use this data, select the Census PL94-171 data source for USA or Puerto Rico in the Country or area drop-down menu.
- USA business points (Data Axle and SafeGraph)
- USA traffic data (Kalibrate)
- Canada business points (Data Axle)
- Canada demographics data (Environics)