The latest release includes the following enhancements:
Esri 2022 Updated Demographics and Census 2020 Data in the U.S.
Access the brand-new Esri 2022 data source, based on U.S. Census 2020 geographic boundaries. This data source includes:
- 2022/2027 Esri Updated Demographics
- 2022/2027 Consumer Spending variables
- 2022 Esri Tapestry Segmentation variables
- 2022 Market Potential variables
- 2022 Business Summary variables
- 2016-2020 American Community Survey variables
- Census PL94-171 variables
New global points of interest (POI) data
Access points of interest data for over 150 countries through a beta release of global Foursquare data. Browse and search points of interest including beaches, parks, and campgrounds in addition to businesses and facilities.
New data coverage in Africa and updates in Eastern Europe
Explore new demographic data for twenty-two countries in Africa and updates to twenty-five countries in Eastern Europe.
New workflow name: Points of Interest Search
The workflow previously known as Business and Facilities Search has been renamed to Points of Interest Search. This reflects the expanding catalog of POI data available in ArcGIS Business Analyst.