Available with Business Analyst license.
Business Analyst is a solution extension to ArcGIS and can be used for a variety of business purposes, including target marketing, customer analysis, site selection, and territory design. The wizard-driven software and data bundled with the application is installed and ready to use. Included are annually updated demographic data, nationwide business data points, shopping centers, streets, geocoding locators, drive-time solvers, and a custom report editor.
Business Analyst solution components
Business Analyst is an extension built for use with ArcGIS. Components in the Business Analyst package include the following:
- Business Analyst extension software—Provides tools for mapping, reporting, and analysis.
- ArcGIS Network Analyst extension—Provides drive-time/drive-distance analysis and routing capability.
- Territory Design tools—Provides tools for creating, maintaining, and sharing territories, regions, or districts.
- Target Marketing tools with Tapestry Segmentation data—Provides tools for profiling, understanding, and targeting customers and business opportunities
- Geocoding—Takes addresses of customers, clients, sites, facilities, and more and locates them on a map.
- Address Coder—Provides tools that streamline bulk geocoding and data appending tasks.
- Data from industry-leading vendors—Provides content to support Business Analyst-based mapping, reporting, and analytics. Includes demographic, business, consumer, and shopping center data as well as content supporting mapping, routing and geocoding.
Business Analyst Help
All tasks, tools, and menu options are fully documented and can be found by clicking the Help button within each of the dialog boxes. The same help can be found online.
Business Analyst Message Center
Upon startup, or from the Business Analyst toolbar , you can view the latest Business Analyst news and information, product videos, and supporting documentation from the Message Center.