ArcGIS GeoPlanner evaluation tools help you understand the quality or performance of a plan by comparing it to the criteria modeled in suitability or active scenario layers and indicators.
The toolbar on the Evaluate tab contains the following tools:
- 3D—View, extrude features, and model shadows in 3D to evaluate scenarios and visualize planning trade-offs.
- Side by Side—Display two scenarios next to each other to visualize spatial and quantitative differences.
- Swipe—Reveal a map or image layer beneath your scenario. This enables you to compare different scenarios.
- Consensus—Overlay multiple scenarios to identify similarities between two scenarios.
- Scenario Comparison—Create a scenario comparison table to compare scenario indicators and baseline indicators from specified scenarios.
- Report—Run reports for indicators and natural assets in an area.
- Project Screening—Set specific criteria to mark spatial relationships based on spatial operators and attributes.
- Dashboard—Open the dashboard.