This is an archive related to a previous version of Esri Maps for MicroStrategy.
If you need the current version go to http://doc.arcgis.com/en/maps-for-microstrategy/.
To compile and deploy the Esri Maps for MicroStrategy Mobile app, several requirements must be met. It is recommended that a developer assist you in meeting the following prerequisites:
- A Mac OS machine running OS X version 10.8.4 or later and 4G RAM or greater.
- An Apple developer license. See the Apple iOS developer program.
- Creation of a distribution certificate and a provisioning profile to run the app across numerous devices.
- Xcode 6.x and iOS SDK 8.x installed on the Mac machine. Xcode is free once you're registered as an Apple Developer.
- Downloaded the following on the Mac machine:
- MicroStrategy Mobile Client from the MicroStrategy download site
- Esri Maps for MicroStrategy. The package has an em4mm directory, which includes the following files:
- Em4Mstr.framework—iOS framework that contains Em4Mstr library, header files and resource bundle.
- config.xml—Configuration file for the statically linked library, Cordova, with custom plug-in definitions.
For more information about MicroStrategy Mobile SDK for iOS, see the MicroStrategy Developer Zone