This is an archive related to a previous version of Esri Maps for MicroStrategy.
If you need the current version go to http://doc.arcgis.com/en/maps-for-microstrategy/.
Delete a Location Architect model
Location Architect is used to build models that define geographic relationships in your organization's MicroStrategy data. If you want to delete a model permanently from the project, you must use the MicroStrategy SDK to delete the property set associated with the model.
- Download the latest
- From the MicroStrategy SDK Utility, open the Extended Properties Editor.
- From the main menu of the Extended Properties Editor, choose File > New Connection.
- Under Select a data source, choose the data source of the MicroStrategy Intelligence Server you want to update.
- Under Select a root object, choose Project.
- Under Standard Credentials, enter your administrator login credentials and click Login.
- Choose the project you want to update and click OK.
- In the Object Browser, browse to System Objects > Property Sets for the project containing the model you want to delete.
- Choose the ESRIGEOMETA property set.
- From the main menu, choose Property Set > Delete.
The property set is permanently deleted from your MicroStrategy installation and the Location Architect model is permanently deleted from the project.