Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the IPS extension.
Download the ArcGIS IPS Setup for iOS app and configure permissions to open ArcGIS IPS Setup.
Download the app
ArcGIS IPS Setup is available for download from the Apple App Store
IPS Setup requires location permissions using location services to record sensor data.
iOS 14 and later include the following options for location and Bluetooth permissions:
Location—The Always Allow option is not listed by default when IPS Setup is opened for the first time. It must be set exclusively in the device's Settings. In iOS 14, turn on the Precise Location setting for IPS Setup to display an accurate location while walking outdoors or in between buildings.
- Bluetooth—In IPS Setup, you must grant access to Bluetooth-based indoor positioning to be configured in your map for indoor positioning to work effectively.
Sign in to the app
You must sign in to your ArcGIS organization when opening ArcGIS IPS Setup to access maps that are shared with you.
Sign in with ArcGIS Enterprise
Depending on how your ArcGIS Enterprise portal was configured, you can sign in to IPS Setup using one of the following types of authentication:
- Built-in authentication—Sign in using the credentials provided by a portal administrator.
- SAML, IWA, or LDAP—Sign in using the credentials provided by your organization.
- PKI—Sign in using the certificate provided by your organization. The certificate must be downloaded and installed on the device before signing in.
Sign in with ArcGIS Online
Depending on how your ArcGIS Online organization was configured, you can sign in to IPS Setup using one of the following types of authentication:
- ArcGIS Online account—Sign in using your ArcGIS Online credentials.
- SAML—Sign in using the credentials provided by your organization.
Once you sign in, web maps that are shared with your ArcGIS organization with an IPS tag are displayed in the map list. After you choose a web map, you can plan or conduct a survey or test a positioning file.