Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the Indoors extension.
ArcGIS Indoors for Android includes the following enhancements:
New at 1.10
- You can now make hotel bookings for others and manage them if you are a reservation manager.
- You can now view ongoing or upcoming reservations when you search for someone.
- You can now control the visibility of layers in your map.
- You can now get directions by selecting a location from the map.
- You can now create mobile map packages without including the Indoors Configuration stand-alone table.
New at 1.9
- You can now view your location inside buildings with Bluetooth-based indoor positioning powered by ArcGIS IPS.
- You can now book office hotels in areas that allow booking without being assigned to them.
- You can now filter office hotels and meeting rooms based on available equipment.
- You can now visualize office hotel and meeting room bookings on the map.
If you downloaded a map in a previous release of ArcGIS Indoors for Android you may need to download the map again when you update to this version.
New at 1.8
- You can now book office hotels and meeting rooms using the Reservations layer in your indoor map, which has many advantages, including removing dependencies on external systems and allowing you to analyze reservation data to make more informed space management decisions.
- You can now view your bookings and manage them from a tab in the Hotel and Meeting panels.
- You can now check in to and check out of booked hotels.
View what's new for previous releases.