Available with the ArcGIS Indoors Spaces extension.
Indoor Space Planner allows you to assign occupants to individual spaces or activity-based work areas and define these work areas for hot desks or office hotels. You can use ArcGIS Online to share your floor-aware web maps based on your organization’s requirements.
Sharing a Space Planner web map to ArcGIS Online requires sharing web maps to support visualization and space plan management workflows.
Share a Space Planner web map to ArcGIS Online
You can share your Space Planner web map to ArcGIS Online with no additional steps needed to publish a web map to support plan management capabilities.
Map image layers are not supported in ArcGIS Online.
Complete the following steps to share a Space Planner web map to ArcGIS Online:
- Open the Space Planner map authored for ArcGIS Online in ArcGIS Pro.
- Connect to ArcGIS Online.
- On the Share tab, in the Share As group, click Web Map .
The Share As Web Map pane appears.
- For Select a Configuration, choose the Copy all data: Editable option.
- Click the Configuration tab and select the feature layer that contains the layers in your map.
- Click Properties, click the Configuration tab, and set the following:
- For the Enable editing and allow editors to option, choose the Add, update, and delete features option.
- Check the Export Data check box.
- Check the Preserve editor tracking info check box.
- Click Analyze and fix any errors in your web map.
- Click Publish to share your web map.
- Browse to your web map in your ArcGIS organization and ensure that it was shared correctly.
- Click the shared feature layer to open the item page and click the Settings tab.
- Under Editing, check the check boxes
for the following:
- Keep track of created and updated features
- Keep track of who created and last updated features
The Enable editing check box should already be checked.
- Click Save.
You can now configure a Space Planner app based on the shared web map.