- What is ArcGIS Hub discussions?
- Who can participate in discussions?
- Under which ArcGIS Hub license can I use the discussions feature?
- Where can I find discussions in Hub?
- What types of content are supported by Hub discussions?
- In a discussion about a map, can I include a location as part of a post or reply?
- How do I control the privacy of my discussions?
- How do I keep track of a conversation outside of Hub?
- Can a discussion have guidelines or ground rules attached to it?
- Can a discussion be closed or deleted?
- Can a discussion be translated?
- What are some future capabilities to anticipate?
For geospatial content items (map-based), users can connect the post or reply to an existing geographic feature or to a feature they draw on the map (currently desktop-only). For map-based content, you can select only "dataset" type items. You can connect multiple geographic features to a post or reply.
Esri has its own Terms and Conditions, and we are evaluating a 'code of conduct' document specifically for Hub discussions.
The capabilities of discussions will later be expanded to other areas of ArcGIS Hub. This includes the ability to: use the feature from the group profile (group-based discussions), have new formats of discussions, include external stakeholders, and moderate a post or discussion.