In Hub Settings, administrators can configure sign-in options for the Hub, register email links, and add an information banner.
Configure sign-in options for staff
The is the primary ArcGIS Online subscription used internally by an organization's staff to access ArcGIS Hub and manage official content, like initiatives and datasets. A Hub administrator can configure the sign-in options that appear when an employee wants to sign in at hub.arcgis.com or on an initiative site.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub as an administrator.
- On the Overview page, click Hub Settings.
- Click Sign In Options
- Optionally, check the Allow ArcGIS Online users from other organizations to sign in check box.
Note:Enable this option to conserve your employee organization ArcGIS accounts for staff and community members by allowing people to use an ArcGIS account provided by their own organization.
Add a logo
You can upload a logo to the sign-in prompt that appears when people need to sign in to view private content.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub as a Hub administrator.
- Click Hub Settings.
- Click the Logo menu.
- Click Browse for Image to upload an image from file.
- Click Save.
Enable information banners
An information banner is a thin bar that sits atop various places in ArcGIS Online, including the Home, Gallery, and Map Viewer pages. ArcGIS Online administrators can use an information banner to alert members of status updates and other announcements. They can also use the Hub Settings option to display this banner in ArcGIS Hub.
To enable information banners for your organization, you must have a default Administrator role or have the administrative privilege assigned to your user role using Organization Settings > Organization website > Manage the organization's website.
Default administrators can assign this privilege to members who have a custom role without giving them access to additional organization settings. For more information on configuring custom roles in ArcGIS Hub, see Configure roles and privileges.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub.
- On the Overview page, click Hub Settings in the upper right corner.
- In the Information Banner section, check the Display information banner across all sites and pages check box.
- Click Save.
The information banner is applied to all sites and pages.
Register external links sent in emails
To send an email to group members that includes a web address, a hub administrator must register the URL before the email can be sent. Web addresses that have arcgis.com or esri.com domains do not need to be registered.
Note:Only a Hub administrator who has a Hub administrator account and a community administrator account can register external links.
- Sign in to ArcGIS Hub as a hub administrator.
- On Overview, click Hub Settings.
- Click to open the Email Links Allowed List menu.
- Sign in with your community administrator account.
- Insert the web address to register and click Add Link.
- Click Save in the upper right corner of the page.
Only administrators can view the list of registered web addresses.