Features are added to QuickCapture progressively. Those features are listed here by release.
Version 1.2.114 October 2019
- Use a custom web map as your basemap.
- Enter a user input after tapping a button to capture data.
- Immediate upload of data is now available.
- Improved location capture on Android devices using the internal location sensor.
- Ability to launch a QuickCapture project from a link or by scanning a QR code.
- Photos can now be optional.
- Enforced minimum accuracy for capture.
- Battery consumption improvements.
- Manage layers used by the project and set defaults for each field.
- Prevent multiple line or polygon buttons for capturing data at the same time by placing buttons in exclusivity groups.
- Generate links and QR codes to use for sharing projects with others.
- Duplicate and delete buttons.
- Drag new buttons and groups.
- The web designer is now translated. See Supported languages.
Version 1.1.50 July 2019
- The mobile app is now translated. See Supported languages.
- Closing a project now provides the option to end all active line and polygon captures.
- Scan a bar code to populate the ArcGIS Enterprise URL in the mobile app.
- The data source for buttons can now be changed. This is limited to layers that were defined when the project was created.
- Creation of new groups and adding new or duplicate buttons is now supported.
- Improved drag-and-drop experience for buttons and groups.
Version 1.0.301 June 2019
- The QuickCapture mobile app is released to Google Play and the App Store. The Windows and Android apps are also available for download from the QuickCapture Resources page.
- The QuickCapture designer is available as a technical preview. To provide feedback and follow the progress of the updates to the designer, visit the Early Adopter Community website.