Features are added to QuickCapture progressively. Those features are listed here by release.
Version 1.6.85 July 2020
- Peer-to-peer project sharing.
- Use the default basemap of your ArcGIS organization.
- Trigger update notifications for projects by dragging and releasing workspace page.
- Map recenters on the user's location after 6 seconds when manual panning while in either recenter or navigation mode.
- Record and play back a NMEA log so that you can demonstrate your project anywhere.
- Camera flash is now working.
- Available in Microsoft store.
- Automatically share associated layers and maps when sharing a project.
- Collaborative design of projects.
- Use a group to configure which templates are available for your organization.
- Disable the ability to update the location of a point.
- Create folders when creating a project.
Version 1.5.49 May 2020
- Improved launch and sharing of projects with app links.
- Sign in with PKI authentication added.
- Change unit setting used by the app.
- Support for webhooks added.
- Errors and warnings now presented to the project author when saving and sharing a project.
- Create a new project from projects shared with you or templates.
- Ability to configure webhook added.
- Improved app links created for launching and sharing of projects.
- QuickCapture connector added to Integromat.
Version 1.4.104 February 2020
- Split screen to view buttons and map side by side.
- Map can now always be viewed, even when data has been sent.
- Autopan mode added to the map to keep centered on the user's location.
- Ability to predefine a portalURL using (MDM) AppConfig.
- Reduced size of iOS installation file.
- Records are now sent in batches instead of individually, making sending faster.
- Choose Save project as to duplicate an existing project.
- Online and offline basemaps can be configured in the designer.
- Enable and preview split screen.
- When you create a new project from existing feature layers, buttons are now created using layer symbology instead of feature templates.
- iPhone 11 layouts have been added for device preview.
Version 1.3.114 December 2019
- Use custom web maps with secured services as your basemap.
- Use offline maps as your basemap (downloaded from ArcGIS Online only).
- Use projects shared publicly.
- Typed portal URLs are now remembered.
- Improvements to the uploading of streaming points.
- Landscape images are now correctly rotated on iOS.
- Photo capture can be set as optional.
- Required and recommended accuracy thresholds can be defined.
- Configure capture of streaming points.
- Configure capture of user input for the project or for individual buttons.
- Share projects publicly with ArcGIS Hub Premium.
- Automatically map device variables to fields with expected field names.
- Improved project validation to help avoid submission errors in the app.
- Web designer is now installed with ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8 (includes snapshot of documentation for offline viewing).
Version 1.2.114 October 2019
- Use a custom web map as your basemap.
- Enter a user input after tapping a button to capture data.
- Immediate upload of data is now available.
- Improved location capture on Android devices using the internal location sensor.
- Ability to launch a QuickCapture project from a link or by scanning a QR code.
- Photos can now be optional.
- Enforced minimum accuracy for capture.
- Battery consumption improvements.
- Manage layers used by the project and set defaults for each field.
- Prevent multiple line or polygon buttons for capturing data at the same time by placing buttons in exclusivity groups.
- Generate links and QR codes to use for sharing projects with others.
- Duplicate and delete buttons.
- Drag new buttons and groups.
- The web designer is now translated. See Supported languages.
Version 1.1.50 July 2019
- The mobile app is now translated. See Supported languages.
- Closing a project now provides the option to end all active line and polygon captures.
- Scan a bar code to populate the ArcGIS Enterprise URL in the mobile app.
- The data source for buttons can now be changed. This is limited to layers that were defined when the project was created.
- Creation of new groups and adding new or duplicate buttons is now supported.
- Improved drag-and-drop experience for buttons and groups.
Version 1.0.301 June 2019
- The QuickCapture mobile app is released to Google Play and the App Store. The Windows and Android apps are also available for download from the QuickCapture Resources page.
- The QuickCapture designer is available as a technical preview. To provide feedback and follow the progress of the updates to the designer, visit the Early Adopter Community website.