- How do I create a QuickCapture project?
- How is ArcGIS QuickCapture licensed?
- Does ArcGIS QuickCapture consume ArcGIS Online credits?
- Why can't I sign in?
- How can I give feedback on the app?
- How can I allow users to send feedback to me through the app?
- Can I customize the QuickCapture mobile app?
- Can I share a QuickCapture project publicly?
- Can QuickCapture be deployed though an MDM?
To prepare projects, the Creator or GIS Professional user type with the Essential Apps bundle is required. A Standard user type with a QuickCapture add-on license can also be used. See ArcGIS account requirements for more information.
No. QuickCapture does not consume ArcGIS Online credits; however, storage of data captured with the mobile app will incur credit usage.
Do the following if you are having trouble signing in:
- Verify that you typed your user name and password correctly.
- Ensure that you are using an ArcGIS account, that it is a valid user type, and that the appropriate app bundle is assigned to you. See ArcGIS account requirements for more information.
To submit feedback directly from the mobile app, tap your profile icon and select Feedback from the menu. You can also provide feedback on the GeoNet QuickCapture community page or by sending an email to QuickCapture@esri.com. If you're experiencing issues using the app, contact Esri Technical Support.
Yes. The source code for the QuickCapture mobile app is available in ArcGIS AppStudio, Esri's multiplatform mobile app development tool. Using AppStudio, you can configure QuickCapture with your own branding and presentation, or even alter the source code to change functionality.
Yes. QuickCapture supports AppConfig and a portalURL parameter. This allows the mobile app to be configured with an enterprise URL when deployed. For more information, see ArcGIS Secure Mobile Implementation Patterns.