You can configure server settings and concurrent processes to optimize the performance of ArcGIS Monitor for your organization. To configure server settings, complete these steps:
- Access ArcGIS Monitor, if necessary.
The Home page appears.
- Click Administration.
The Administration page appears.
- Click Edit next to Server Configuration Settings on the Administration page.
The Server Configuration Settings dialog box appears.
- Provide the URL used to access Monitor from outside of your organization's firewall in the Web Context URL text box.
The URL must end with /arcgis.
The Web Context URL setting does not change the internal ports used to access Monitor. If you need to provide access over a different port, you can configure a reverse proxy to redirect Monitor traffic to port 30443 for HTTPS and 30080 for HTTP.
- Specify the maximum number of seconds that Monitor will wait for a response from a client that has issued an HTTP request in the Connection Timeout text box.
- Specify the maximum number of records to return for API queries in the Maximum Record Count text box.
- Specify the number of concurrent ArcGIS Monitor process instances to use to govern capacity in the Cluster Size text box.
- Click Save.
A pop-up notification appears.
- If you changed the Cluster Size setting, click Restart Server in the pop-up and click Restart in the Restart Server dialog box to restart Monitor Server.