ArcGIS Mission is now available in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1. ArcGIS Mission is a geospatial communications and situational awareness app. ArcGIS Mission allows you to create, share, and monitor maps, teams, and other materials for use in operations. ArcGIS Mission has three components: Manager, Responder, and Server.
The ArcGIS Mission Manager web app is where missions are built and organized. ArcGIS Mission Responder allows mission engagement through a mobile app. ArcGIS Mission Server is an ArcGIS Enterprise server that links Manager and Responder. For more information, see What is ArcGIS Mission.
ArcGIS Mission Manager
- Create a dashboard—View all geographic information to help you monitor events in your mission.
- Mission reports—This form is authored by mission analysts and is completed by mission members in the field.
- Tasks—Assign specific tasks to mission responder users in the field to be completed by a certain date.
- Events List—View the list of events that occur from the time you connect to the mission in the mission analyst view.
- Mission time—Filter to a specific time in your mission to view an event.
- Assign a mission lead—Designate other members as mission leads to have similar capabilities as a mission owner.
- Cache mission activity—Cache mission activity in the Messages, Tasks, and Reports feeds.
ArcGIS Mission Responder
- iOS integration and interoperability with Android—Responder can now be used on both iOS and Android devices during the same mission.
- Tasks and Reports—Responder users can now receive and carry out tasks created for them by mission analysts and can submit reports about mission events.
- Peer-to-peer workflows—Responder users can continue to participate in a mission and communicate with other Responder users, even when the connection with ArcGIS Mission Server has been lost, using peer-to-peer capabilities.
ArcGIS Mission Server
- High-availability capability— ArcGIS Mission Server can now be joined in a highly-available configuration.
- REST API— ArcGIS Mission Server includes new ways for developers to leverage Server REST API. New features include the following:
- Mission creation
- Stream Layer UI—Subscribe to mission tracks layers.
- Enhanced security