Welcome to ArcGIS Earth for mobile
ArcGIS Earth is made available as a native mobile application on both iOS and Android platforms. It is based on the latest Runtime SDK. It enables users to access content, tools, and analysis from anywhere, whether it's online or offline. ArcGIS Earth for mobile is designed for everyone and brings user-friendly 3D experiences right to your fingertips. It's also consistent between the desktop and mobile environments and adaptable to many collaborative scenarios.
With the mobile version of ArcGIS Earth, you can do the following:
- Browse 2D and 3D content by connecting to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise, or add local data.
- Create placemarks and share as a KMZ file.
- Create a tour with geotagged photos.
- Record a GPS track and upload it to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Perform interactive 3D analysis.
Install ArcGIS Earth on a mobile device
If you don't have access to Google Play, you can now download ArcGIS Earth for Android from the link provided below. Esri provides a setup file that can be downloaded on a workstation and deployed to your mobile device.
- Download the setup file from ArcGIS Earth for Android.
- Run the .exe file, and extract the .apk file onto your Windows machine.
- Transfer the .apk file to your Android device and install ArcGIS Earth.
Configure ArcGIS Earth for mobile device management
Mobile device management (MDM) refers to the administration of mobile devices such as phones and tablets in an organization. It is a key component of enterprise mobility management (EMM) to enable the centralization and optimization of functionality and security management for mobile devices. ArcGIS Earth for mobile supports deploying and managing the app via MDM software such as AirWatch and Microsoft Intune.
Enterprise administrators can also specify a predefined portalURL string representing the organization's portal as an app configuration (AppConfig) setting for the managed ArcGIS Earth mobile app. At the initial launch after the update of portalURL, the app will present the authentication challenge screen for signing in to the designated portal.
The portal URL of your organization