Use the Settings window to change some of the extension's default settings, such as where to download artwork.
- In the Mapboards or Compilation window, click the menu button and choose Settings.
- In the Settings window, on the General tab, modify the following settings:
- Messages—Show tooltips and other useful messages.
- Usability improvement—Participate in the Esri User Experience Improvement (EUEI) program to help improve the usability of ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud by providing anonymous information about your system and how you use the extension. You must restart Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to apply this change.
- Data projection—Choose whether to use the data's projection or the default Web Mercator when defining mapboards from a file.
Requires an ArcGIS Online or Plus account.
- Output directory—Set the output directory to where the synced maps are saved on your local machine. The default location is [local user]/Documents/Adobe/.
If this folder doesn't exist, it will be created the first time you sync a map. If you encounter issues creating or saving a file to this location, change the specified location to a directory where you have permissions to save files on your local machine.
- On the Mapboards tab, for Scale Display, change the format of the map scale menu that you can use to adjust the map area.