As an organization administrator, you can review the feeds, analytics, and output layers in your ArcGIS Analytics for IoT subscription. This can be done directly within the Analytics for IoT application. On any of the content list pages (Feeds, Real-Time, Big Data, Layers), simply choose to view Organization Content instead of My Content. This view is only available to users with the Administrator role type.
The Organization Content view provides oversight abilities on user items. Below are the capabilities available in this view:
- Open a feed or output layer in the map viewer.
- View feed or analytic details (data source and connectivity information is not displayed).
- View feed or analytic metrics.
- View feed or analytic logs.
- Make changes to feed, analytic, or layer sharing settings.
- Stop a running feed or analytic.
When viewing Organization Content, you are viewing all content as the administrator, including your own items. Below are the capabilities not available in this view:
- Create a new feed or analytic.
- Clone a feed or analytic.
- Start a feed or analytic.
- Delete a feed, analytic, or layer.
To take any of the above actions on your own content, simply switch back to the My Content view. To start or delete another user's feed or analytic, as organization administrator, you must first transfer ownership of the item to your content.
The purpose of the Organization Content view is to allow an organization administrator to understand the types and quantities of real-time and big data items, and to manage running items as needed. Managing user items is useful especially in cases where subscription capacity needs to be freed up to accommodate other use cases. For details on monitoring subscription utilization, see Manage and monitor compute and storage.