As an organization administrator, you can view all the feeds, analytics, and output layers other users have created in Velocity. From the Feeds, Real-Time, Big Data, and Layers pages, click the Organization Content tab to view items other users have created in your organization. This view is only available to users with the Administrator role type.
The Organization Content tab provides administrators the ability to manage other user items in the organization. As an administrator, you can do the following:
- View feed or analytic details (data source and connectivity information is not displayed).
- View feed or analytic metrics.
- View feed or analytic logs.
- Start and stop a feed or analytic.
- Edit feeds, analytics, or layer properties or symbology.
- Open feeds or output layers in the map viewer.
- Share feeds, analytics, or layers to others in the organization.
- View the item details in the organization.
- Clone feeds or analytics.
- Delete feeds, analytics, or layers.
On the Organization Content tab, administrators cannot do the following:
- Create a feed or analytic.
To perform any of the above actions on your own content, switch to the My Content tab to view all of the items you created.
The purpose of the Organization Content tab is to allow an organization administrator the ability to manage other users feeds, real-time and big data analytics, and layers as needed. Managing other user items is useful, especially if your subscription capacity needs to be adjusted to accommodate other use cases. For details on monitoring subscription use, see Compute and storage management.