The June 2021 update for ArcGIS Experience Builder includes the new features and enhancements listed below.
- Data sources—When setting a data source throughout your app, you can now search sublayers.
- Pages—In scrolling pages, you can set links on widgets to scroll to a particular block on the page or return to the top of the page.
- Outline—When you point to a widget in the outline, it's highlighted on the canvas.
- Layout—You can now set an aspect ratio when using either the pixel or percent unit.
Widget configuration includes several usability improvements. For example, some settings such as the Action tab and auto layout options only appear now for applicable widgets and layouts. In addition, the following widgets were updated:
- Chart widget—The Chart widget now includes a button to clear the selection.
- Feature Info widget—The Feature Info widget now supports scene layers.
- Fly Controller widget—You can configure a new fly mode to plan routes by adding multiple points and paths to fly through.
- List widget—You can now customize the size of list items for different screen sizes. Also, when users search for items in a list, the suggested results now display one entry per unique value found.
- Survey widget—When selecting existing surveys, you can select a draft survey from the list and organization administrators can select surveys owned by other members.
- Table widget—When configuring fields for the sheet, you can now clear the selection and drag selected fields to reorder them. Tables with search enabled now show search suggestions when users type in the search box.
- Text widget—The Text widget has a new font size unit for vw (view width). You can now set a link for the entire widget instead of just specific words.