ArcGIS Experience Builder allows you to create unique web experiences using flexible layouts, content, and widgets that interact with 2D and 3D data. Start with templates to create mobile-adaptive apps, modify template layouts for a custom design on different screen sizes, or build apps from scratch for more creative freedom.
You can do the following with Experience Builder:
- Build single and multipage apps (mapcentric or not) for display on a fixed or scrolling screen.
- Interact with 2D and 3D content in one app.
- Add interconnected tools with drag-and-drop widgets.
- Brand apps with themes.
- Deploy responsive apps to any device.
- Design custom app templates.
- Create, deploy, and manage apps in a single place.
To migrate from ArcGIS Web AppBuilder, start by reading topics for Web AppBuilder users migrating to Experience Builder.