- Are public accounts supported?
- What is the licensing of ArcGIS Dashboards?
- Can I view dashboards on my tablet?
- Can I view dashboards on my phone?
- Are dashboards supported in ArcGIS Enterprise?
- Do dashboards have support for custom data visualizations and themes?
- Can I embed another app in my dashboard?
- Can I embed my dashboard in a web page?
- Can I use subscriber and premium content, such as ArcGIS Living Atlas content, in a dashboard?
- As an administrator, can I disable ArcGIS Dashboards for my organization?
- Can I use maps created in both Map Viewer and Map Viewer Classic in my dashboard?
- How can I open my dashboards with ArcGIS Dashboards Classic?
- When will ArcGIS Dashboards Classic be retired?
- How can I provide feedback?
Public accounts in ArcGIS Online that are not part of an organization cannot author or edit dashboards. Dashboards does, however, support viewing a dashboard that allows anonymous access after signing in with an ArcGIS Online public account. The app also supports anonymous access of dashboards that are shared with everyone.
Yes. However, you cannot author or edit dashboards on a phone. Dashboard authors should take care to design dashboards that will work well in a reduced form factor. Limiting the number of elements displayed, judicious use of text, and taking advantage of a dashboard's ability to group and stack elements are all key considerations.
Not exactly. The embedded content element can be used to insert visualizations and content not supported out of the box. Further, there are many theme properties that can be controlled via dashboard-level settings. With that said, the Dashboards team is currently gathering requirements around how customers might like to extend the out-of-the-box offering and will make decisions about this at a later date.
Yes. See Secured and subscriber content for details.
Administrators can restrict access to ArcGIS Dashboards through their organization settings. Blocking ArcGIS Dashboards also blocks ArcGIS Dashboards Classic. There is no option to only block one version.