Listed below are frequently asked questions about ArcGIS Dashboards.
- Are dashboards supported in ArcGIS Enterprise?
- Do dashboards have support for custom data visualizations and themes?
- Can I embed another app in a dashboard?
- Can I embed a dashboard in a web page?
- Can I use subscriber and premium content, such as ArcGIS Living Atlas content, in a dashboard?
- Can I use maps created in both Map Viewer and Map Viewer Classic in my dashboard?
Public accounts in ArcGIS Online that are not part of an organization cannot author or edit dashboards. ArcGIS Dashboards does, however, support viewing a dashboard that allows anonymous access after signing in with an ArcGIS Online public account. The app also supports anonymous access of dashboards that are shared with everyone.
Administrators can restrict access to ArcGIS Dashboards through their organization settings.
Esri recognizes the importance of adhering to accessibility guidelines and standards for all users of our products, including users with disabilities. An Accessibility Conformance Report for ArcGIS Dashboards is available that describes the conformance level for accessibility features.
You can embed another app in a dashboard using the embedded content element.
Yes. See Secured and subscriber content for details.
You can view dashboards on a mobile device. When you open a dashboard on a mobile device, if the dashboard author has created a mobile view, that view loads. Dashboards that do not have a mobile view configured will load the desktop view on mobile devices. Dashboard authors should take the time to create a mobile view for their dashboard so that they load optimally on mobile devices.
Dashboards cannot be authored or edited on a mobile device.