ArcGIS Earth is a desktop app built on ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET and shares the same requirements for deployment targets as other apps built with Runtime SDK.
- ArcGIS Earth 1.11 has been migrated from the .NET Framework 4.6.1 to .NET Core 3.1. With .NET Core embedded in the install package, you don't need to manually install .NET Core additionally.
ArcGIS Earth is supported on the following Windows platforms:
- Windows 10 Home, Professional, Enterprise, and Educational (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows 8.1 Basic, Pro, and Enterprise (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2019 (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Windows Server 2016 Standard and Datacenter (64 bit [EM64T])
- Update the platform if you are running ArcGIS Earth on Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Minimum operating system requirement for ArcGIS Earth on Microsoft Store is Windows 10 version 14393.0.
ArcGIS Earth uses DirectX to provide high-performance rendering of maps and scenes.
- Direct3D feature level 10_0 minimum
- Default: DirectX 11 hardware support
- Falls back to DirectX 11 software rendering if hardware support is not available
|Item||Supported and recommended|
Minimum: 2.2 GHz, 2 cores
Recommended: 2.6 GHz, 4 cores
Optimal: 2.9 GHz, 8 cores
Minimum: 2 GB
Recommended: 4 GB
Optimal: 16 GB
1 GB is needed for the app, and more is needed for cache and swap.
24-bit color depth
1024x768 or higher recommended at normal size (96 dpi)
Determined by the operating system; 2 GB minimum. ArcGIS Runtime will create cache files when used; additional disk space may be required.
Minimum: 256 MB RAM
Recommended: 1 GB RAM or more