Available for an ArcGIS organization licensed with the Indoors extension.
ArcGIS Indoors for iOS is built in its native platform to take full advantage of the features of the operating system. With Indoors, you can view indoor maps and interact with them in various ways, including exploring, searching, saving, and sharing points of interest, reporting incidents related to indoor assets, and getting landmark-based directions.
With the availability of an indoor positioning system (IPS), Indoors provides a new way to explore indoor spaces where you can see your real-time location inside buildings. IPS also makes the app floor-aware so that the map switches to show the current floor you are on. You can also look for places and things that are nearby.
- Configure your portal or organization.
- Complete the prerequisites.
- In ArcGIS Pro, prepare a map for use in the Indoors mobile app.
- Share a mobile map package to your ArcGIS Enterprise portal or ArcGIS Online organization.
- Configure integration with other apps.
- Configure indoor positioning.
- You can optionally set up device tracking.