The Azure Blob Store output allows you to write output features to files in an Azure Blob Store.
After performing analysis in a big data analytic, a researcher wishes to write the output spatial or tabular features to files in an Azure Blob Store.
- The Dataset parameter specifies the name of the folder that Velocity will write to the Azure Blob Store. This folder will contain one or more files, depending on the size of the output.
- Your account key will be encrypted the first time you save your analytic and stored in an encrypted state.
- When specifying the folder path, use forward slashes (/). /
- This output is only available in big data analytics.
- Any folder specified in the Folder Path parameter must exist and have content within it before data can be exported to this folder.
The account access key to access the Azure Blob Store.
Velocity will use the provided account access key to write data to the blob store.
Your account access key will be encrypted the first time you save your analytic and stored in an encrypted state.
The name of the Azure Storage Account which contains Blob Store containers.
The endpoint suffix used to access the Azure Blob Store. For most users this will be core.windows.net
The name of the Azure Blob Store container to which the files should be written.
The folder path of the folder to which the output dataset folder and files should be written. Any folder specified in the Folder Path parameter must exist and have content within it before data can be exported to this folder.
The name of the folder to write to which will contain the output file(s). The file(s) that are written to this folder will be automatically named and broken into multiple files as needed. Do not include file extensions in the dataset name property.
The available write modes to write features to files in the Azure Blob Store. The available write modes are: