Esri mobile scene packages (MSPK) are custom, web-optimized files that can be shared across the ArcGIS Platform. They can be uploaded on ArcGIS Online and viewed in ArcGIS Pro as well as ArcGIS Earth.
To export only parts of a scene, select them in the Viewport window or the Scene Editor window. To export the whole scene, you don’t have to select anything. To start the export, click File > Export > CityEngine > Export Mobile Scene Package from the main menu.
For MSPK export, the following options are available:
The file to which the mobile scene package is exported.
Choose between local and global scene export. Local scenes remain in the coordinate system of the scene, and global scenes are converted to be viewable on the whole globe.
Upload MSPK data to ArcGIS Online
To upload MSPK data, complete the following steps:
- Locate the exported .mspk file in the Navigator window.
By default the .mspk file is in the data folder of the project.
- Right-click the .mspk file and choose Share As.
The mobile scene package dialog box appears.
- Click Upload package to my ArcGIS Online account.
- Name the .mspk file.
- Fill in the required fields on the Item Description tab.
- Click Analyze to validate the .mspk file for any errors or issues.
Fix the errors before continuing.
- Click Share to upload the .mspk file to ArcGIS Online.
.mspk files can be uploaded to other ArcGIS portals as well. See Share data on a different portal for additional information.