Features have been added to Survey123 progressively. This topic lists the features that were added at the different stages of release this year. For a list of all updates made throughout the life of Survey123, see the What's new archive.
Update January 21, 2020
Fixes and improvements include the following:
- Feature reports now include a preview mode, to allow for testing a report template without consuming credits.
- Feature reports now support PDF as an output format.
- New expressions are now supported in feature report templates, including utcOffset, selected, countSelected, and selectedAt. For more information, see Feature report templates.
- Groups, repeats, and individual questions within repeats can now be hidden by conditional statements in feature reports.
- Labels have been improved for bar charts with a large amount of choices or long choice labels.
- The default basemap for a geopoint question set in Survey123 Connect is now honored in the Survey123 web app.
- Stakeholders and field workers can now edit their survey responses through the Survey123 web app.
- Users with an Administrator role are now able to share a survey to everyone, even if the organization has disabled the ability to share content publicly.
- Fixed a bug that caused select one responses with a comma in the name value to not display in feature reports.
- Geopoint questions using the hide-input appearance no longer report identical easting and northing UTM coordinates.
- On Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11, improved location capture.
- Fixed a bug that caused surveys to fail to publish in the Survey123 web designer after adding an image URL link.
- Images in note questions now honor their alignment settings in the web app.
- Fixed a bug that caused pressing Enter on text questions to sometimes open the device's camera.
- Fixed issues with capturing current time in the web app.