ArcGIS Mission Manager includes many capabilities that allow you to interact with every phase of a mission, from planning to execution. The information below can help you use the Manager app.
The View Missions tab allows you to search a list of all the missions you can access, as well as review the summary and status of those missions.
A mission can be set to draft, active, or complete. See Mission status to learn how status affects the ways you can interact with a mission.
Create a mission
In the Create a mission section, the following topics discuss the first steps to take when using ArcGIS Mission Manager:
The mission details section focuses on the aspects of Manager that deal with adding resources and information to an existing mission. This includes the following:
- Explanations and suggestions of how to interact with the Overview tab
- How to select mission members and add them to a mission
- How to create and organize mission teams
- A brief look at all the various map tools you can use to create mission maps
- Preview, create, and leverage reports used in your mission.
- Additional materials you can use and suggestions for using them
Mission analyst experience
The mission analyst experience topics focus on the functionality of ArcGIS Mission Manager that deal with active missions. This section includes the following:
ArcGIS Mission Manager supports web-tier authentication, allowing users to log in to secure portals that have been configured for it. For more information see Web-tier authentication.