Use the tutorials section of the Imagery Workflows website to try out the imagery capabilities of ArcGIS. Each tutorial includes step-by-step instructions and a link to sample data to get you started with a common imagery task.
For more extensive support for common workflows from Esri (including links to help documentation, Learn ArcGIS lessons, community-supported scripts for imagery, and more), see Imagery Workflows.
Tutorials, workflows, and best practices documentation are organized by the five imagery capabilities of ArcGIS:
- Management—Catalog and publish imagery efficiently and securely.
- Reality mapping—Create imagery-derived maps and products.
- Analysis and AI—Use advanced analytical tools to extract location-based information from imagery.
- Visualization and Exploitation—Use human interpretation to extract information from imagery.
- Content—Gain insight and context using Esri's collection of online imagery, terrain, and GIS layers.
Refer to the appropriate section in the menu to get started with imagery workflows tutorials.