A Drone2Map project is a collection of files and directories used to store the associated processing, products, and map parameters.
The elements of the Drone2Map project will vary based on the template you use.
All projects include the following:
- Line features of your drone flight path
- Point features with geolocations of your images collected during the flight
- A control feature class that will store control points added to a project
The available project templates can generate the following products for your collection area:
- Image collection
- Digital surface model (DSM)
- Digital terrain model (DTM)
- Contour lines
- Multispectral indices
- 3D colorized point clouds
- 3D textured meshes