See what's new and improved in the February 2021 release. Highlights are provided below, and additional details can be found in the release notes for each ArcGIS Solution.
New solutionsBusiness Inclusion
Business Inclusion can be used to engage woman, veteran and BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color) owned businesses and support their retention and expansion in a community.Community Health Outreach
Community Health Outreach can be used to communicate health initiatives, increase participation in key initiatives, and ensure the public knows where they can locate health services.Electric Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Online
Electric Distribution Data Management for ArcGIS Online can be used to map electric distribution systems, edit data, view electric maps in the field and office, view asset reports, and collaborate with map notes.Fire Service Maps
Fire Service Maps can be used to produce wall maps and run books that are placed in a fire station or apparatus to assist with response activities.Gas Data Management for ArcGIS Online
Gas Data Management for ArcGIS Online can be used to map gas systems, edit data, view gas maps in the field and office, view asset reports, and collaborate with map notes.Network Path Planner
Network Path Planner can be used to plan fronthaul routes to wireless equipment such as 5G sites, backhaul routes from wireless towers, and plan routes to residential neighborhoods or business locations.Public Parking
Public Parking can be used to inventory parking assets and promote public parking (lots, garages, on-street spaces, and pay stations) alternatives in a downtown or neighborhood.Resource Management
Resource Management can be used to monitor resource inventories at each unit or command.Stormwater Data Management for ArcGIS Online
Stormwater Data Management for ArcGIS Online can be used to map assets, edit data, view stormwater system maps in the field and office, view asset reports, and collaborate with map notes.Target Hazard Analysis
Target Hazard Analysis can be used to identify properties and buildings that could result in a loss of life, or have a negative impact on the community, if a fire were to occur.Traffic Crash Analysis
Traffic Crash Analysis can be used to analyze crash data and identify streets and intersections where concentrations of serious and fatal crashes occur.Transportation 511
Transportation 511 can be used to share road conditions and closures that may impact travel throughout a community or state.Vision Zero
Vision Zero can be used to solicit transportation hazards and dangerous traffic behaviors on roadways from bikers, drivers, pedestrians and others using public streets.
Enhanced solutions3D Basemaps
- Added an integrated mesh editing and maintenance workflow
- Added the ability to color trees in lidar point clouds
- Lidar class codes can now be preserved when classifying trees using deep learning
- Improved stability of footprint segmentation
- Fixed an issue with extracting tree points using cluster analysis
- An update to the Operational Assessment Survey to support multiple images and automates contact data entry.
- An update to the facility layer symbology.
- An update to the facility and operational assessment layer schemas.
- The first release of Business Listing, Business Listing, Business Program Manager
- Small Business Locator has been updated to use the Nearby configurable web app
- Business designation fields smallbusiness, womanowned, veteranowned, and bipocowned have been added to the BusinessListing layer
- Multiple fields have been added to the BusinessListing layer to support expanded services and operating hours functionality in web map pop-ups
- Demographics fields have been added to the BusinessImpactSurvey layer
- Small Business Listing, Small Business Listing Manager and Small Business Program Manager have been removed
- An enhancement to the Tactical Analysis app to improve performance and report creation.
- An enhancement to the Incident Manager app to support email updates, for a single event, impacting multiple facilities at one time.
- An update to the Homeless Resource Inventory app, map, and layer to support integration with the Community Health Outreach solution
- Added a table for Manhole inspection.
- Added Backflow device to the feature service.
- Added tables for Backflow, Hydrant Maintenance, Hydrant, Meter, and System Valve inspections.