Once you are done configuring your dashboard, share it with its intended audience. Like other items in your ArcGIS organization, you can share dashboards with everyone in the public, just the people in your organization, or particular groups. There are multiple points from which you can share a dashboard, such as the Operations Dashboard homepage, My Content tab of your ArcGIS organization, and item details page of the dashboard. This topic covers how to share the dashboard starting from the Operations Dashboard homepage. For details on how to share your dashboard from your ArcGIS organization, see Share items.
If you don't share your dashboard, only you and organization members with privileges to view content owned by other members can access it.
- After saving your work, click Home in the top left corner of the screen and click Dashboards to go to the Operations Dashboard homepage.
- Under the My Dashboards tab, find the dashboard you just created.
It should appear near the top of the screen if you just created it. If necessary, find the dashboard by entering its title in the filter box.
- Hover your mouse over the dashboard's card and click Item Details .
You are taken to the item details page for the dashboard.
- Click Share on the right side of the screen, specify who you would like to share the dashboard with, and click OK. For details on sharing settings, see Share items.
You also need to share any web maps and web layers used in the dashboards with users as well. See Share items for details.
- After configuring your sharing settings, you can promote your dashboard by sending a short link for it to users or embedding the dashboard in another website.
- To send a short link to users, within your dashboard while in edit mode, click Options in the top right corner of the screen, and copy and paste the link under Share Link into an email or document.
- To embed your dashboard into a website, see Embed an app for details.
Make sure that you dashboard is shared with everyone.