The June 2018 update includes the following new features:
- Two new actions available when configuring an interactive dashboard: Show Pop-up and Follow Feature.
- A new dashboard settings button on the navigation bar allows authors to:
- Change colors for the background, borders, elements, tabs and selections
- Change the unit prefixes used by the various dashboard elements
- Control whether dashboard elements can be resized by end users at runtime
- Many new icons are available for indicator and header elements
- The label and legend text size for pie charts are now configurable
- Serial charts now support logarithmic scaling on the value axis
- More control over whether titles and descriptions are displayed when elements show no data
- Dashboards can now be viewed on smartphones.
Authors should take care to design dashboards that will work well in a reduced form factor. Limiting the number of elements displayed, judicious use of text, and taking advantage of a dashboard's ability to group and stack elements are all key considerations.
Operation views are still supported but won't be updated.