Do you have an idea for a new feature you'd like to see in ArcGIS Maps for Office? Tell us about it on the ArcGIS Ideas site.
ArcGIS Maps for Office 5.0 is a major update that includes a completely redesigned user interface, improved workflows, and several new features. The following are some highlights:
- Add labels to existing features on a map.
- View demographics cards relevant to features on your map.
- View and access map layers and tools.
- Improved custom geolocation workflow.
- Add your most-used enrichment variables to your favorites.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Improved layer styling workflow.
- Many more bug fixes, including localization and internationalization issues.