ArcGIS Field Maps is a new mobile app solution that allows you to streamline field workflows and take maps anywhere. Mobile workers can use Field Maps to explore the maps you make in ArcGIS, collect and update data, and track their location—all from one app. Field Maps empowers mobile workers to take their maps anywhere, including offline and indoors—and it allows you to deploy maps and content to a single location. For more information, see the What's new in Field Maps blog post.
Mobile app—20.2.1 (iOS)
The 20.2.1 release of ArcGIS Field Maps includes:
- Various bug fixes and improvements.
Mobile app—20.2.0 (Android and iOS)
The 20.2.0 release of ArcGIS Field Maps includes the following capabilities:
- Start tracking for a specific duration.
- Start and stop tracking from a link, Google Assistant, or the companion Apple Watch app.
- Dark Mode support for iOS.
- Various bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
The Field Maps web app on ArcGIS Online was first released in December 2020. It includes the following capabilities:
Mobile app—20.1.0 (Android and iOS)
The 20.1.0 release of ArcGIS Field Maps is the initial release of the mobile app on Android and iOS devices and includes the following capabilities:
- View maps created using ArcGIS.
- Download maps to your device and work offline.
- Search for features, coordinates, and places.
- Collect points, lines, areas, and related data.
- Mark up maps for your own use or to share with others.
- Use professional-grade GPS receivers.
- Collect and update data using the map or GPS (even in the background).
- Fill out map-driven smart forms.
- Attach photos and videos to your features.
- Record where you've been and share your location.