Esri provides data from the United States Census Bureau for the United States and Puerto Rico.
U.S. Census data are updated every ten years and represent a complete count of the population. Census demographics are point estimates, representing April 1 of the census year. The US Census Bureau released Census 2020 Redistricting data to the public in September 2021. The 2020 Census data categories provided by Esri include the following:
- Race and Ethnicity—Total, Hispanic Population, Non-Hispanic Population, Population <18 Years, Population 18+ Years
- Group Quarters
- Housing—Total Housing Units, Occupied, Vacant
For information about purchasing Esri's 2020 Census demographics data as a stand-alone dataset from our data portfolio, contact email@example.com.
2020 Census PL 94-171 Redistricting data
Decennially (plus annual updates to geographies that are updated annually such as ZIP Codes)
The following document describes the detailed methodology used for 2020 Census data: 2020 Census Esri Methodology Statement.
- Census 2020 PL 94-171 Profile (PDF)
- Puerto Rico Census 2020 PL 94-171 Profile (PDF)
- Esri 2020 Census Data Variable List (PDF)
- Esri 2010 Census Data in 2020 Geography Variable List (PDF)
- Esri 2000 Census Data in 2020 Geography Variable List (PDF)
- Esri 2022-2027 Data Catalog (XLS)
- 2010 Census Profile (PDF)
- Puerto Rico Census 2010 Profile (PDF)
- Esri Census 2000 Data Variable List (PDF)
- Esri Census 2010 Data Variable List (PDF)
- Esri Census 2010 PCT Data Variable List (PDF)
- Esri 2021-2026 Data Catalog (XLS)
For more information about reports and the products that contain them, visit ArcGIS Apps.
For information about the number of credits needed to run reports, see Credits by capability.