Drone2Map for ArcGIS 1.3.2 is now available.
This release of Drone2Map includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed failure to adjust image altitudes for more than one layer if using the Dansk regional language pack.
- Added support for decimal values in the contour interval field when language is set to non-English.
- Fixed project creation issues for users with vector basemaps in their default basemap gallery.
- Fixed issues with NDVI not being created even though it was checked in processing options.
- Fixed band metadata not showing up when viewing products in ArcGIS Pro.
- Fixed orthomosaic failure when the camera was not found in the camera database.
- Volumetric calculations can now be shared to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise through the share as feature layer tool.