Drone2Map for ArcGIS 1.3 is now available.
This release of Drone2Map introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- Create compressed zLAS point clouds for improved performance in ArcGIS Pro.
- Increase quality by applying a rolling shutter correction.
- View photos of ground control points (GCPs) to assist with GCP marking.
- Licensing for Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) and Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) secured portals is now supported.
- Adjust the altitude of flight data to vertically align 3D products with basemaps.
- Share markups from the image viewer as attachments in the flight points feature layer.
- Logout and exit the app on shared workstations.
- Windows notifications now display when tasks are completed.
- The way tiff images are created has changed. GeoTiff is created for products less than 4 GB, and BigTiff is created for products larger than 4 GB.
- Font language characters are now supported in the draw tools.
- Creating projects and adding source imagery have improved performance.
- Bug fixes and additional enhancements are included.