Drone2Map for ArcGIS 1.3.1 is now available.
This release of Drone2Map introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- Added Support for rolling shutter optimization on Sequoia cameras.
- Multispectral image tiles are now composited and ready for use in ArcGIS Pro.
- Orthomosaics created from multispectral imagery now have band names included in the metadata.
- Added ability to edit group names in Image Properties.
- Added option to automatically classify point clouds.
- Improved DTM algorithm.
- Improved orthomosaic color balancing algorithm.
- OSGB mesh output format added.
- Processing speed improvements in mesh texturing.
- Hidden faces on meshes get a more consistent texturing.
- DJI Spark camera added to camera database.
- View GCP photo attachments from file geodatabases and hosted feature layers.
- Added support for DJI Zenmuse XT FLIR.
- Added support for Sentera Quad Band Sensor.
This release of Drone2Map includes the following bug fixes:
- Fixed inspection points not displaying when sharing to web map.
- Fixed crash when sharing imagery layers to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 (Japanese Language pack).
- Fixed projects failing to reopen with Norwegian OS locale and comma decimal delimiter set.
- Fixed image viewer bug failing to export annotated images as jpeg.
- Fixed bug when removing images from image properties that were not being removed from the project.
- Fixed NDVI images failing to open on shared web maps in Portal for ArcGIS.
- Fixed mesh displaying wrong name when added to ArcGIS Pro.
- Fixed bug with image altitudes not adjusting with German regional settings applied.
- Fixed authentication through a proxy using Domain Authentication.
- Fixed ordering of bands for multispectral imagery. Bands will now default to Red, Green, Blue, Band 4, Band 5, etc.
- Fixed display issues with hosted tile layers generated from multispectral imagery.
- Fixed pixel shape of NDVI images not matching the orthomosaic.
- Fixed sharing of Imagery Layers to Groups and Everyone.