Collector gets regular updates. Continue reading to see what's new in the latest version of the app on each platform.
If you're looking for what's new in previous releases, see Archived what's new.
The release of Collector 20.2.2 on Android includes various bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
The release of Collector 20.2.4 on iPad and iPhone includes various bug fixes and improvements, including the following:
Differences between platforms
Collector is available on both Android and iOS. While the majority of the functionality is the same, be aware of the following features that are currently unavailable on Android:
- Snapping to existing assets and observations
- Updating the forms for multiple assets
- Using recent form values
- Scanning a barcode or QR code to provide your portal URL
- Viewing Tracker tracks
- Support for some attachment types (PDF, DOC, XLS, audio)
- Some parameters when linking to the app, including search, geometry, useAntennaHeight, useLocationProfile, featureID, callback, and callback prompt
- Capturing offsets with Eos Tools Pro
- Sharing a log for troubleshooting
Collector for ArcGIS (Classic) is available on Windows. For details, see the Collector Classic documentation.