Navigator for ArcGIS is supported on Android and iOS.
Current release—Version 2.0 and 2.0.1
Navigator for ArcGIS 2.0.1 was released in January 2017 only on Android to address BUG-000101257.
Navigator for ArcGIS 2.0 was released in November 2016. It is the first release on Android and is feature equivalent to Navigator on iOS.
Navigator for ArcGIS 2.0 was released in July 2016. It includes the following enhancements:
- Use your own maps—search your assets, route on your roads, and view your layers
- Multiple stops can be automatically reordered into optimized routes
- Pass addresses with the custom URL scheme
- Support for Portal for ArcGIS 10.4 and later
- Localized into Arabic, Dutch, Hebrew, and Portuguese (Brazil)
- Various bug fixes and improvements