Once ArcGIS Pro Intelligence is installed, you can start it and choose an ArcGIS Pro project template.
- Open ArcGIS Pro Intelligence.
The ArcGIS Pro Intelligence start page appears where you can create a project or select an existing project.
- To create a project, choose one of the options in either list at the top of the start page.
- Create a project from a blank Map project template.
- Choose a custom project template if you have any.
- Alternatively, open ArcGIS Pro Intelligence without specifying a new project. You can use Save As to name the project at any time.
- Alternatively, click a project in the carousel to work on an existing project.
To remove a project from the carousel, right-click the project and click Remove Project from carousel.
- Alternatively, click Open another project and browse to a project on your computer or portal.